Printer Friendly Version
November 17 & 18, 2012
Sled dog races 9 am to 12:30 pm
Demos until 2:30 pm
Due to the nature of this event and facility,
please do not bring your pets.
|Lake Metroparks Farmpark
8800 Euclid Chardon Rd;
Kirtland, OH 44094
440-256-2122 · 800-366-3276
Dryland sled dog racing is sled dog races with no snow on the ground. This sport features various breeds of dogs bred to run while pulling wheeled carts, scooters or bicycles.
The Trailbreakers Sled Dog Club will be on hand with their race dogs to talk with visitors about their experiences, the equipment they use and to show videos from their races.
Therewill also be a silent auction open to the public and vendors selling sled dog equipment.
- Ages 12 to 59: $6
- Ages 60 and older: $5
- Ages 2 - 11: $4
- Children younger than 2: Free
- Farmpark members: Free
Take 1-90 to Rt. 306 (Mentor, Kirtland Exit), South on Rt. 306
five miles to Euclid Chardon Rd. (Rt.6), East on Euclid Chardon Road one mile Farmpark is on the right.
More Lake Metroparks events
- 6 Dog and 4 Dog Rig
- 2 Dog Bikejoring
- 2 Dog Scooter
HELMETS REQUIRED FOR ALL WHEELED CLASSES
- Two participating teams required for class to be run, you will be notified if your
class does not meet this criteria upon close of entries.
- TrailBreakers Sled Dog Club membership required to participate
- Race starts at 10 am Saturday and Sunday
(subject to change with weather conditions)
- Mandatory Drivers meeting Saturday 8:30 am at race site.
- Draw will be done at close of
entries on November 14, 2011 at 9 pm
- Entries Close Wednesday November 14 at 9 pm EST
No Late Entries!
- No Phone or Fax entries will be accepted.
- Entry Checks will be returned or destroyed in the
event the race is cancelled for any reason.
Mark Broughton 440-645-3483
Don and Phyllis Pizmoht 440-285-5790
TBSDC will require participants in the offered ISDRA sanctioned classes to be
16 Years and older, or have 2 years verified ISDRA sanctioned race experience
ISDRA Classes includes a $10.00 refundable fee upon turning in bib and
completed ISDRA Report Form