Printer Friendly Version
How to Register
This allows us to:
- Notify you of changes in time and location, if necessary.
- Give you the opportunity to transfer if the class is full.
- Properly prepare you for your participation in the program.
- The online registration system can be conveniently accessed by clicking on the Online Registration Button or by clicking on the Online Registration links
on the left menu bar.
- Online registration is also
available directly from the description of the programs
found by using the event
calendar at the top of the page.
- For questions on how to use
the online registration system, contact the Lake Metroparks Registration Department at 440-358-7275 or 800-669-9226.
For FREE programs and/or credit card customers call 440-358-PARK (7275) or
1-800-669-9226 from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday - Friday.
Please have the following information ready:
- Name of class or program and date.
- Name, address, phone number and birthday of each participant.
- Credit card account number, please specify which card: VISA, MasterCard or Discover.
- Expiration date of charge card.
- Three-digit security code.
- Name appearing on charge card. All charges are subject to authorization by charge card center. When you charge by phone, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the refund policy.
||Register in person 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday at 11211 Spear Road, Concord Twp., Ohio 44077
Complete registration form including VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card number and fax to:
Lake Metroparks Registration Department at 440-639-9126
Registration should be received by our office a minimum of one week prior to the first class meeting. Mail is processed the day it is received.
Click here to get a registration form.
|Complete registration form and mail credit card number or check to:
Lake Metroparks Registration Department
11211 Spear Road
Concord Twp., Ohio 44077
Checks payable to Lake Metroparks.
Hundreds of educational and recreational programs, activities, and special events are offered by Lake Metroparks and can be found in Parks Plus!, the Lake Metroparks seasonal program guide. Registration or admission fees may apply.
Click here to view the current issue of Parks Plus!
Parks Plus! may be picked up when you visit any of several Lake Metroparks locations, including Farmpark, Penitentiary Glen Nature Center, Lake Metroparks Adminstrative Offices at Concord Woods Nature Park, Painesville Township Park, Chapin Forest Pine Lodge Ski Center, and more.
Parks Plus! is directly mailed to households that have registered for a Lake Metroparks program or reserved a shelter or facility within the previous 12 months. A link to preview the Parks Plus activity guide online is provided each quarter in our Trail Mix e-newsletter.
Parks Plus! is distributed four times a year in The News-Herald (Sunday home delivery in Lake County); look for it on the following dates:
Inserted in The News-Herald
Sunday, October 27
Sunday, February 2
Sunday, May 4
Sunday, August 3
Checks received for class registration must have the following information:
- Name and street address imprinted on check.
- Driver's license number.
- State issuing driver's license.
- Date of birth.
Fees required at time of registration. Enrollment is on a first come, first-serve basis.
We aim to please! Our goal is to provide 100% satisfaction with outstanding park activities, special events, and well-maintained facilities. Our staff is confident that you will enjoy these activities. We'll provide the high quality you expect. WE GUARANTEE IT! Call 440-358-PARK (7275) or 1-800-669-9226 for more information
Note: Satisfaction Guaranteed does not apply to golf course greens, adult sports leagues, extended trips, and class materials already purchased.
The programs in Parks Plus! are designed for individuals and/or families. On request, certain custom programs can be provided for groups. Call registration at 440-358-7275 or 1-800-669-9226 for more information.
A refund or transfer will be given if the Registration Department is notified by the participant at least 72 hours prior to the start of the class, program or activity. The refund or transfer will be less the cost of the materials, food, admission or other items purchased for the particular class, program or activity where applicable. Failure to attend a registered class, program or activity will be considered a forfeiture of materials supplied and all money paid. All camps require seven (7) days notice for refund. Trips are handled separately.
This refund/transfer policy is in effect unless otherwise noted. Lake Metroparks reserves the right to cancel, combine or divide classes, to change time, date or place of meeting, to change the instructor assignments and to make other revisions in these offerings which may become necessary.
Registration for multi-day programs accepted up to the first class date and after if class spaces are available. Receipts are given upon request or if registering in person and when an e-mail address is supplied.
For more information, contact the Registration Department at 440-358-7275 or 1-800-669-9226.
Voter registration forms are available at the following Lake Metroparks facilities:
- Administrative Offices, 11211 Spear Rd., Concord Twp.
- Children's Schoolhouse Nature Park, 9045 Baldwin Rd., Kirtland Hills
- Lakefront Lodge, 30525 Lakeshore Blvd., Willowick
- Farmpark, 8800 Euclid Chardon Rd. Kirtland
- Penitentiary Glen Nature Center, 8668 Kirtland-Chardon Rd., Kirtland
- Pine Ridge Country Club Snack Shop, 30601 Ridge Rd., Wickliffe